The main intention of this site is to teach myself to program WebGL shaders, but I hope it will also be useful to oder people that are trying to do the same.
Bellow is a non-complete list of references that have helped me to learn the basics:
- The Book of shaders.
- WebGL fundamentals.
- Pixel shaders.
- Clicktorelease blog.
- Shader tricks.
- Intro to pixel shaders in Three.js.
- List of articles by Íñigo Quílez.
- Image convolution tutorial.
- GPU gems.
- Codeflow howtos.
- Processing shaders tutorial.
- OpenFrameworks shaders tutorial.
- Three.js examples.